We are looking to hire a Kid’s Ministry Director who believes kids are not just the future of the church – they are the church. Our heart is to create engaging environments where kids can experience God’s love, take steps in their faith, and use their gifts and talents to lead and serve.
- Possess a clear testimony of personal faith in Jesus Christ.
- Be a committed disciple of Christ that embodies moral purity, a love for Him, and ongoing development on one’s commitment to Him as the savior.
- Set a Christlike example in words and actions for the kids and adults in your care.
- Share a profound love of Jesus with the kids of our church and community.
- Motivate the kids in their commitment and connection to the body of Christ.
- Encourage the kids to contribute to the mission of Christ and ultimately impact the world.
- Pursue growth for every child and set a goal to see each child actively grow in their faith.
- Develop an engaging Sunday morning program that reaches each child on their level.
- Act as the point person and a partner for communication with parents.
- Recruit, train, schedule, and lead teams of staff and volunteers.
- Implement safety best practices for everyone working with the kids.
- This is a part-time, contracted position.
- Pay based on experience.
- Weekly schedule is flexible, but attendance at Overflow Sunday services is required.
- Must be located in the greater Oklahoma City area.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.